Gaelic Football

Training for the next triathlon season is on its way. On Friday nights, I'm devastated ! I had lost the ability to plan every minute of every day : plan 10 snacks, plan diners for the week, plan all the clothes for a full day of training, take a 3-minute shower, etc.

To keep myself grounded, I joined a gaelic football team. You know, to take away the self-centred attitude coming from individual sports and bring back the team spirit. But... What is Gaelic Football ? It's the Irish national sport.

Quickly, it's a mix between american football, soccer, rugby, basketball, volleyball, handball. Yeah... Everything ! However, not for everyone. It's a very complete sport : technical, tactical, physical.

For now, we're playing with the men. But, it would be awesome to build a women team. If you're interested, write to me ;)


 Thanks PATRIOTES ! ABĂ™ !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bring It On !

First Half of our Training Camp

The day has come in 2015 !